Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Morgan Ruth

This is Morgan Ruth, and right now she's taking a nap on my living room floor. Being an Aunt is probably the most exciting thing that has happened to me in quite some time; I absolutely love it. At first it's strange to think of your sibling being old enough to have children, but to be completely honest (and completely unbiased) I don't think there is a role my brother Rob has played better. Morgan is 6 months old already and this is only the second time I've seen her in person. At this moment it's really hard to let her sleep because I just want to pick her up and cuddle her. I look forward to all the fun and exciting things I'll get to show her, and places I'll get to take her as she grows up. So here's to babies... and brothers having babies... and being an Aunt... Auntie Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment