Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Current Obsession

I've never been a big gardener, and I never really give much attention to things like flowers, plants and trees; but something about this last spring has really made me stop and enjoy them. It could be Andrews University's blooming campus after a long winter, or maybe as I get older I'm starting to take notice of the little things. My first obsession came in the spring as was held by the brilliant shades of red, yellow, orange and pink Tulips. Now that summer is in full swing I am in love with peonies. Big, beautiful and deliciously fragrant, it is safe to say they are my favorite summertime flower. So here's to flowers, just because they make me happy.

1 comment:

  1. they are so lovely! i've been looking for some light pink ones to put up in my room :)

    ReplyDelete