Monday, November 1, 2010

HumDrum

Here I sit at the front desk. I've been here since 3:30am and only have an hour left to go. I don't actually have anything to blog about. It's just that I haven't really had anything for some time. Life has been pretty humdrum.
I have officially reached the point in the semester when I'm sick of all my classes. Each and every one. Ok, I'm not sick of Medieval Lit, but I'm so ready for Linguistics to be over. I'm finding it hard to see the purpose in such an intensive study of sounds within the human language. We have them, we use them; what else is there to discuss? Anyway, the fact that it's potentially lowering my GPA does not make me a happy camper.
After Wednesday I will most certainly have more interesting things to say because I'm going to see Shakespeare in Chicago! I've never seen a live performance of his plays, so I'm uber excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment