Saturday, October 16, 2010

My 2010 Christmas List

Here it is; a (tentative) compilation of all the things I would be happy, nay thrilled to receive for Christmas this year (in no particular order). Feel free to add some of these items to your own. I know you'll want to.

1. I really love rice. I would love to make rice in my dorm room. This one is pretty and it's the perfect size!


2. So far, this is my favorite piece of Medieval Literature. As an English major, I feel the need to start collecting some great literature and I can't think of a better one to start with. What can I say, I'm a sucker for courtly romances.


3. I don't consider myself to be an environmental nut BUT I do think that plastic bottles are completely bogus; a waste of money and resources. I would love one of these water-bottles (can't decide which one) because they're stainless steel, so they won't taste like plastic, and they have a "big bite valve"... for some reason I hate open mouth water-bottles. Oh, and they look awesome.




4.This fluffy lil guy because honestly, who doesn't want to unwrap a puppy on Christmas morning?





5.The most epic way to drink coffee.6.Probably the prettiest computer I've ever seen, and the thought of being able to fit in my purse makes me smile inside.



7. I know it's bad to judge a book by its cover but how georgeous are these?! A classic book that looks this good is definately something I want sitting on my shelf.










6. Another book. But this one is truly magnificent; 10x better than the movie (and I really love the movie).

1 comment:

  1. the minute i saw each and EVERY one of the books on your list i knew what I want to put on my list ;)

    ReplyDelete