Friday, November 19, 2010

The Art of Sticky Notes

Honestly, who isn't a fan of post-it notes. Not only are they extremely handy, but they are fun and colorful and they make me happy. Here are some pictures from an article in Newsweek. Maybe people have too much time on their hands? Either way, what they've done with their time is awesome... and I must share.


This last one isn't artistic, but the story behind it is cute. The wall, hidden behind all these wonderful post-it notes, is located in Verona and is said to be the balcony where Shakespeares Romeo and Juliet professed their love for on another. The post-its are love notes left behing by tourists. You may find it lame, I find it pretty darn cute and romantic... and now I have the Beatles All You Need is Love stuck in my head... Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment