Friday, October 15, 2010

It's God's Cave

I'm sure by now most people have heard about the miners in Chile who have just recently been rescued. But just in case look here. I was thinking about this story; how slim the chances of finding these men were, how long they survived in the cave, and how mentally stable they were upon being returned to their families. Not to sound like a religious nut, but I believe that Jesus is coming back soon. It seems like I'm always pointing out the tragedies to mark His coming (and there are many tragedies that mark His coming); but I forget that as the end approaches, God is going to reveal Himself further in His power, glory and His love for us.

"In His hands are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to Him." Psalms 95:4

Our God is bigger than the cave the trapped the miners. My God is bigger than the mountains. And He watches over His people.

1 comment: