Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Come Lord Jesus, Come.


Today I came across "The Decade in Pictures" at stumbleupon.com, ironically enough. I as I look through these pictures all I can think is- how can this not be the end? I'm so thankful for the hope that I have. How can I not share it with you?

"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I got to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also." John 14:1-3

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

"Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope; because of the Lord's great love we are not consume, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning. Great is Your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:21

And Finally, "...weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning." Psalm 30:5

This place is not my home.

1 comment:

  1. Great verses!

    And yes I have heard that song by JJ Heller and I love it. I actually wrote a post called "coming clean" in may or june and put the song on the bottom of it. Sounds like we needed that song around the same month. :)

    ReplyDelete