Monday, September 13, 2010

Life of a Lamson Hall Desk Receptionist

Here I sit. 4 o'clock in the morning. The dorm is completely silent; absolutely dead except for the archies who sit quietly drawing their pretty little (but actually quite large) buildings. I've looked over the Lamson Hall Desk Log; here is the highlighted (important) information: only give one roll of toilet paper/resident, call housekeeping to bring more toilet paper in the am, read memo. Sometimes I feel really important... I did pick up my Lamson Desk polo. It looks pretty shnazzy, but really it's just a black polo. Watching the cameras is usually fun, although I feel like it gives me major creeper status, along with my ability to see who comes in and out of every building on campus. There is no mail to be forwarded. This is about the extent of my productivity. Enjoy.

I no longer have an excuse for not being able to swim.
If words had flavor...
I find this exciting... take me to Broadway please.
This makes me happy.

1 comment:

  1. you have a way with words darling... this really made me laugh ;).

    ReplyDelete