Monday, August 30, 2010

A Day in Chicago

This past Saturday I spent in Chicago with two of my very best friends. Only two of us are attending college in Michigan, while my other friend Allison, is done with school and working in my beloved Wisconsin. The three of us girls haven't all been together since the holidays so this outing was warmly welcomed. I was dying for some girl time. Chicago was the half way point, so that's where we spent our day. After a short detour through Chinatown, we made it to Millennium Park. I finally got to see the bean! Our day was spent walking through the park, talking, taking pictures and eating Cheetos and Chex mix. We had simple worship together and spent some time praying; so thankful for the time we got to spent together before Ally goes to the Philippines for a mission trip. So here's to weekends, the windy city, and friends. Best friends.
Photo Credit: Mariel Torres and Yours Truly.

3 comments: