Thursday, August 19, 2010

Back to School Bug

I'm getting the back to school bug. You'd think that after 14 years the excitement of a new school year would rub off; it has some, but the urge to buy school supplies has not. The sad part is that not nearly the same amount of supplies are needed for college. No crayons, markers, glue stick, finger paint. Now all I need to buy is clicky pencils, notebooks, and textbooks. This isn't to say that I won't buy the former anyway. I am excited about my English Literature textbook; it's massive. The most exciting thing about this textbook: I was able to get it used! (I bought mine too late last semester and had to get almost all new textbook. boo.)

I'm also excited about my desk. It's usually my favorite part of my dorm room, or maybe it's my bed... Sadly I don't see that as often as I would like.


1 comment:

  1. Great blog!Nice photos;))Good for me I'm starting school in October!Have whole month left!Good luck:))
    follow if u like http://rayabo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete