Friday, April 15, 2011

End of Semester To-Do List

One more week of classes, one week of finals and I am done. I have so many great plans for my first couple weeks of summer and I can't wait for it to get here! But this is everything I have to finish before any of the good stuff can start:

Much to Do Report- Report about a New York Times book review
Literary Analysis- Exploring family loyalties in Montana 1948
Finish reading We Are the Ship for Children's Literature
Read The Namesake for Modern Literature
Much Ado picnic!
Oral Spanish final- crap.
Philosophy of Service assignment
Clase de espanol fiesta!
Spanish final- crap.
Modern Literature final
Children's Literature final
Much Ado final

And that's it! It really isn't much. I know people who have TONS more to finish by the end of the semester. I'm not really the "planning" type, but it feels good to have everything I need to do laid out for me. Happy Semester's End to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment