Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A. Casperson Books


A couple weeks ago I went to a old/used/rare book store in Niles, MI. GOLD MINE. It was amazing how many books were squeezed into such a small shop. There were cookbooks, history books, children's literature, modern literature... everything. I was seriously overwhelmed, I didn't even know where to start looking. The most exciting part was when I found a book that I have wanted to get in hardcover for so long: Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell. I was so excited because not only was it in hardcover and excellent condition, but it only cost $6.50! The cheapest I could ever find in such condition was around $30. This bookstore is amazing; I can't wait to go back!

4 comments:

  1. "which is where i will take my amazing friend mariel on our next date" ;) hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Ooh, ooh! Include me on that date! I want to find amazingly cheap books!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the fair skinned comment hah! I need to embrace my color a little more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me wish I had a nice bookshelf.

    ReplyDelete