Sunday, January 2, 2011

September

After writing my last post I realized that I did, in fact, do something noteworthy in the month of September. I attended my boyfriends cousins wedding on Labor Day weekend. I think it is safe to say that this wedding was probably the most detailed and beautiful (in a country fair sort of way)wedding I have attended. Here's just a few pictures:

The Ceremony:
The Wedding Party:
Sam & I:
I still can't get over the detail and creativity of this wedding. It was non-traditional in the best ways and traditional in the important ways. I really wish I had some pictures to share of the reception because it was also amazing... and now I'm happy that I didn't go a whole month without a single significant event. Weddings are highly significant if you ask me.

1 comment:

  1. This does look like an awesome wedding! Love the hay bales and the girls glasses! The picture of you and Sam is really cute-was this car the one that the couple rode away from the wedding in? That would have been sweet :)

    ReplyDelete